Saturday, November 04, 2006

ZINGER!!!!

The biggest non-secret of all time is everywhere - ZINGER's gonna be leading our next Ryder Cup team!

The next two years are gonna be interesting! This should be one of the most spirited team planning sessions - I just hope that the PGA Tour adjusts the team selection criteria, because this year's team just didn't do it for me...

On the other hand, I DO believe that Darren Clarke's inspirational and heart-wrenching presence and the Irish leprechauns were smiling on the Euro team...plus, the US team needs to play more team events.
Tom Lehman did EVERYTHING right this year, it just seemed like karma was smiling on the Euro's...they're great, don't get me wrong, but things just seemed to go their way...

Plus, the weather is generally too nice over on this side of the pond...when it's raining over here in the summer, it's generally with lightning, and play is stopped...

If I were Ryder Cup captain for a team that was going over to the Euro side to play, I'd have our guys spend a couple of weeks playing Bandon Dunes or somewhere rainy and cool (Washington?) to get ready for the sometime raw weather that happens on that side of the Atlantic...

But I digress - I'm really excited that Zinger's gonna be our Ryder Cup Captain, and I can't wait to see how the team selection process develops, and how he manages the team.

No comments: