Sunday, January 07, 2007

It just didn't feel like Sunday...

Without PGA Tour Sunday on USA Network...

I always liked the blend of "hard" and "soft" news, where they mixed PGA Tour and LPGA Tour news and developments with human interest stories and "golf life" stories...

I hope that Golf Channel (better not mess up the brand), picks up the exact same team, or one like it, because it really became a part of my Sunday ritual, especially since we got a TiVo machine...

I'm REALLY gonna be bummed when the AT&T Pebble Beach comes around, because they did a great job reporting on all the celebrity goings on and the human interest stories...

Anyone else going through PGA Tour Sunday withdrawal???

On a happier note, tomorrow is "Volunteer Day I" and we're playing Sherwood Country Club for FREE, as compensation for volunteering at the recent Target World Championship. It's a super-cool bonus, and my goal this year is to play the entire round with the same sleeve of balls, score notwithstanding...we'll see how that plays out...

I'll take my camera and do some posting tomorrow...

No comments: