Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So this is January???

I was just driving down the main thoroughfare between my work and home, and the temperature gauge on the official TartanGolfGrips.com Acura read 84 degrees!

So this is January in Southern California, huh? Not bad...

I had left my cell phone on my desk at home, so I headed home to retrieve it and drop off my golf clubs, as some colleagues and I had planned on hitting a bucket of golf balls at lunch, but our plans changed and that didn't happen today...

However, when I got home, I had a voicemail on the ol' cell phone...turns out my wife was letting me know that she was going to play golf this afternoon! She's launching an insurance sales career, and one of her potential clients were shorthanded and needed a fourth, so she got the call...

I'm TOTALLY jealous... I WANNA play golf this afternoon!!!

Anyhow, I alluded to it my last post, so here's the latest addition to the official TartanGolfGrips.com Acura - I added these decals to the back window last weekend, and I think it looks pretty slick...it gets the idea across without being TOTALLY obnoxious...

In case you were asleep during geography class, that's the flag of Scotland on the left...

Here's a little interesting trivia, according to Wikipedia: "
The flag of Scotland features a white saltire, a crux decussate (X-shaped cross) representing the cross of the Christian martyr Saint Andrew, the patron saint of Scotland, on a blue field. It is named the Saltire or the Saint Andrew's Cross. In heraldic language, it may be blazoned Azure, a saltire argent.

The flag of Scotland is one of the oldest flags in the world, traditionally dating back to the 9th century, and is the oldest national flag still in modern use, the oldest state flag being Denmark's Dannebrog..."

1 comment:

John Burzynski said...

Dont complain...we have 2" of snow on the ground, expecting 8 more tonight and tomorrow, and no golf for a while.