Friday, February 23, 2007

Artan(TM) of the week-Feb 22, 2007


Time got away from me this week, what with Monday being a holiday here in the States and all...I just realized that I missed my Thursday production deadline for the Artan(TM) of the Week...

While I was getting ready for this week's Artan(TM) of the week, I stumbled across an interesting story of an upcoming professional golfer named D'Rae Ward, who is facing some financial challenges while she pursues her dreams and aspirations in professional golf, but she also has some really creative proposed solutions to them.

You can read about her story here, and her sponsorship opportunities available at eBay, too...

I read her story, and although my own financial responsibilities prevent me from taking a full sponsorship, I would like to help her out how I can...with an Artan(TM) and a new program.

The Wards were a prominent family that hailed from County Donegal in Ireland, so for the remainder of 2007, I will contribute 77% of all net proceeds from the sale of ALL County Donegal tartans sold at TartanGolfGrips.com to D'Rae to help her with her pursuits on the Duramed Futures Tour. You can see more here.

No comments: