Thursday, February 22, 2007

Congratulations, CH3

Congratulations to Charles Howell III on his victory at the Nissan Open.

I haven't even looked at the TiVo recording, because I spent the entire weekend at a series of Kingsmen Alumni Corps rehearsals in Riverside and at Anaheim.

We got our uniforms for an August performance at DCI Semifinals on Monday, by the way - they look amazing...

I was hoping that Howell or Harrington won the Nissan Open, so I was pleased when Howell won! It's been a long time, and he's been close a bunch of times, so it's nice to see one of the "good guys" do well...

I'm kinda bummed that Padraig didn't do better, but when I heard his post-round interview on Thursday, he didn't sound very confident in his game. I was worried that one of his rounds would be a meltdown. Fortunately, it waited til Sunday before becoming apparent

No comments: