Sunday, March 25, 2007

While we're talking about PUTTERS...

Since we're talking about PUTTERS...there's some news on the putter front...

I saw an article in the Golf Business Wire where Yes! putters will be launching an advertising campaign shortly to "increase brand awareness amongst avid golfers"...

I own several of these putters, and I LIKE them...I think there IS something to the C-groove technology (similar to that two-bar thingy) that does help impart top-spin off the putter face, and the machining on the putter heads is pure artwork...

I also noticed that Odyssey Putters have recently introduced the "Black" line of putters. These babies are GOOD looking...I also saw a segment on them on the Golf Channel yesterday, during the Tech Talk mini-infomercial. The putters look somewhat similar to my Callaway Tour Blue putter that was discontinued a couple of years ago (why, I don't know - it's an AWESOME putter!), and I need to get to the golf shop to test these babies out!